ONLY Donations made to NAMI Mid-Hudson fund
NAMI Mid-Hudson. Donations to NAMI and or NAMI NYS
DO NOT help fund our local affiliate: NAMI Mid-Hudson.
To donate to local affiliate: NAMI Mid-Hudson
please click on Donate button or mail to local address above. Thank you.
Supporting Families in
Dutchess and Ulster Counties
NAMI, The National Alliance on Mental Illness
is the nation’s largest grass-roots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for millions of Americans affected by mental illness and their loved ones.
The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill Mid Hudson Chapter Inc. or (NAMI-MH), is the local affiliate, we are a 501(c)(3) organization serving the people of Dutchess and Ulster Counties in New York since 1981. Our office is located in Poughkeepsie NY.
- ADVOCATE for and support individuals with mental illnesses, family members and their loved ones.
- ERADICATE stigma.
- SUPPORT research, causes and treatment; and access to services regarding mental illness.
- EDUCATE the public about mental illnesses
- WORK to improve public and private
support systems for individuals with
- Promote and Teach NAMI Free Educational Classes
COMMUNITY OUTREACH: NAMI-MH is striving to be active
in our community by collaboratively working with other organizations, local businesses, and schools to educate
the public and de-stigmatize mental illness.
ADVOCACY: NAMI-MH actively works with NAMI New York State Organization to lobby local and state government bodies on behalf of the mentally ill.
Contact us at (845) 206-9892 or Email Us