- A no-cost, unique, experience-based program for people with any serious mental illness who wish to establish and maintain their wellness and recovery.
- Taught by a team of trained “mentors” who are living healthy and productive lives with mental illness.
- Participants will learn the tools needed to take control of their own wellness and recovery.
- Each class contains a combination of lecture and interactive exercise material.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Attendance is required for ALL ten (10) sessions
Class topics include:
- Understanding psychiatric disorders
- Mental illnesses as traumatic experiences
- Brain biology and research
- The challenges and benefits of medication
- Consumer stages of recovery
- The role and acceptance in recovery
- Addressing stigma, discrimination, and relationship issues
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Coming out of isolation
- Advance directive for mental healthcare and decision-making
- How to create your own “relapse prevention plan’
- The connection between a healthy
lifestyle & mental health recovery
To pre-register or for more information, please call and leave a message:
or email: email@example.com